вторник, 18 сентября 2012 г.

Red duffle coat - Duffle coat, vintage Gloverall








              The reason I look slightly pregnant is because it was raining, and I wasn't going to let my beautiful vintage film camera suffer the consequences of my craziness. Luckily, my new duffle coat provided perfect refuge for both Zennie (read: Zenit, I just love her too much) and me. My Mama struck gold when she spotted this vintage Gloverall in a local charity shop. Fun fact: my GCSE Textiles teacher visited the Gloverall factory and showed us photos of all the machinery - that's how I first heard about the legendary duffle coat makers. Thousands of copies have been made by various high street/designer brands but it's not quite the same as the original. I was one ecstatic child when I collected this red felty bundle of joy - always been torn between navy/red but I knew it had to have a hood, cream toggles and pockets. This one even has secret pockets on the inside. No pockets are large enough to contain my love for this coat, though! I am truly ecstatic Gloverall still make them to this day.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий